Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPER(bowl) SUNDAY

I never cared much for football, but SuperBowl Sunday has had a special meaning since 2007.  

We adopted Ethan on SuperBowl Sunday 2007 (February 4).  We had some friends over, but I stayed back in the bedroom most of the time doing my daily puppy search. One ad stuck out to me and I called about the puppy.  
Minutes later I left home by myself to go check out this puppy.  The couple that had him lived very close to the school where I worked so it wasn't far.  As soon as I walked in the door and saw the little guy I knew he was either coming home with me or I was staying there with him. He was the sweetest little thing ever.  

Here's a picture of me and David 
with our newest family addition, Ethan.  


SUPERBOWL SUNDAY 2007  



4 comments:

Kara said...

He is still as cute now as he was then (which is hard to believe considering the cuteness level he started at.)

Unknown said...

I've met Ethan, he is cute. Charis loved him.
Hey, how do you get such cute backgrounds for you blog? When I click on templates, I get the same blah choices. And don't laugh, I'm not technically inclined with computers.

Jenn said...

Try these......
www.thecutestblogontheblock.com or
www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com

You can select the free background you like then follow their directions. Let me know if you need any more help with this. XOXO!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

So cute! Ethan makes me want to get a dog and I'm not even a dog person!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...