Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's about time...

This is our very first blog on blogspot.com. I'm pretty familiar with blogging, but have only done it through facebook and myspace. I have so many friends that blog and post pictures on here. It really is the easiest way for me to see how they're doing without picking up the phone. I know- I'm lazy, but I really don't like talking on the phone. Maybe I just got burnt out from all the parents I had to call while teaching. Who knows.

Well, I don't think our lives are any more interesting than anyone else's, but hopefully this will be a good way for me to document our journey and share it with the ones we love.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

Amanda @ Life in bloom said...

YAY! I can't to start reading your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...