Saturday, April 27, 2013

My First Pregnancy Journey

On March 11, I came home from school and needed a beer.  I'd had a couple of "clues" so I took a test just to be sure.  It came up positive.  I thought it must be a false positive, so I quickly chugged a whole bunch of water and took another test.  Well, my urine was so diluted that it didn't pick up anything.

Shortly after the test, I went and had some FroYo with my best friend.  We stopped at Walgreen's on the way and picked up two more tests.  I took them the following two mornings.  Both came up positive. It was a super busy week and I really didn't have time to process it all.  We were crazy excited, but needed some time to really take it all in.

 
Test #1 from Dollar Tree on the evening of Monday, March 11, 2013

 Pulling up at Walgreen's to purchase more tests. 

 Test #2 taken the morning of Tuesday, March 12, 2013

 Test #3 taken the morning of Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I finished out the week strong and with two performances.  It was crazy!!!  Friday at 3:50 I officially began Spring Break. Woohoo!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...