Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm back!

Hey!  I haven't posted in a really long time.  Sorry about that.  Life has been crazy with moving, vacation, and an injured Macbook.  That's right, my Mac has been out of commission for a while.  I believe it was the evening of May 31 when I simply opened up my Macbook and felt a crack in the screen.  The right side of the screen was cracked from top to bottom.  I have no idea how this happened.  I've never dropped it or mistreated my Mac in any way.  I was devastated!  So, I just put it back in it's case and put it aside until after our move.  I finally dropped it off at the Apple store on June 8 and they repaired it while I was on vacation.  I picked it up yesterday and am very pleased with the repair.  The replaced the entire top panel.  I can now reply to all the emails, messages, and update the good ol' blog.  Praise the Lord!


The past few weeks have been an absolute whirlwind.  I'm not exactly sure yet on how to catch up, but I'll try my best to get it going soon.  


Here are a few photos for a sneak peek....



David's Graduation Celebration - the food spread

 We're on top of the world!  
We enjoyed a spectacular from the Empire State Building.

 Good Morning from Times Square!

 Enjoying a sunny day at Washington Square Park

 On the boat to see the Statue of Liberty.

She is magnificent!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...